Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for students who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and self-starters that are interested in pursuing a career in marketing, advertising, public relations, or any related field. You’ll work with several of our teams on tasks that encompass strategy, social media, email marketing, SEO, and paid search advertising. This role will be primarily task oriented with many opportunities for creativity. Our agency is keen on having team members that are innovative, efficient, and fun!
- Work with the Client Success Manager in analyzing raw data to help report on various digital campaigns.
- Participation in internal and client meetings on the status and results of completed and ongoing campaigns.
- Draft marketing content for social media, advertising, and email campaigns, and proofread other materials for accuracy.
- Initiate and coordinate jobs under the direction of Client Success Manager, Business Development Manager, or Project Coordinator.
- Track and analyze competitive activity and consumer trends.
- Intern will be required to complete an exit project based on individual interest and research. Format examples are an eBook, case study, webinar, etc.
- This is a semester-long, unpaid internship. We will provide letters of recommendation for interns who distinguish themselves and provide college credit where applicable. We have also been known to hire exceptional interns as paid interns or full-time employees.
- Available at a minimum of 16 hours/week
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or have graduated within the last six months from an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Communications, PR/advertising, marketing, or business administration major
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills to keep up with industry trends and provide strategic recommendations
- Must be able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Junior or senior level student
- Skilled in photography and Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Previous internship or related industry work experience
- Prior experience with SEM & Paid Search Marketing, Google AdWords a plus
- Prior experience with SEO, Google Analytics or Google Search Console a plus
About the Company
Black Tie Digital Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency with an in-house team working together to inspire businesses to dream bigger. We provide custom digital solutions that enable a wide variety of businesses to reach their potential. Our services include custom website design, search engine optimization, internet advertising, graphic design, social media, blogging, video production, motion graphics, pay-per-click advertising, and email marketing.
We know that for a business to thrive they must know themselves and aspire to greatness. We help them do so by creating a compelling web presence that utilizes multiple marketing components to deliver the results they seek.
How To Apply
Are you ready to join a team of ambitious and fun-loving individuals? To inspire businesses to achieve great things with the support and input you provide for them? Are you excited to learn a trove of knowledge on a wide variety of marketing services, and to share that knowledge with a piece of premium content? Submit a cover letter and resume to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
Please email your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.