We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our Agency! Inspiring businesses to dream bigger is why we exist! Black Tie is a digital marketing agency in Central Florida and we know when you combine hard work with incredible talent, nothing is impossible. We specialize in branding, custom web design and Inbound Marketing performed by an in-house team. Would you like to be a part of a team that can help businesses reach their dreams?
In today’s world, a business website acts as the hub of all of its marketing efforts. We develop a custom marketing blend that brings together numerous strategies for creating a holistic approach to digital marketing, increasing the footprint of our clients. The ideal Digital Account Manager that will fit into our team to help deliver the best holistic experience for our clients will be a mix of Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for
- Client communications on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure that services are being delivered to clients’ satisfaction and meeting deadlines
- Advocate and seek solutions for client to address objectives, goals, challenges, and plan
- Meet with clients on a monthly basis to review KPI reports and deliver an explanation of metrics
- Facilitate production of marketing services and document marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Communicate details of the marketing and strategy plan to the client and agency.
- Accountable for delivery of services and quality of works.
Digital Account Manager Day-to-Day
- You will manage the full cycle of the marketing process from on-boarding new clients to final delivery of service. Responsibilities include; lead client calls, manage projects, quote works & project scope, collect payments, communicate with client and agency.
If you’d like to get ahead of the rest of the other applicants, please complete the HubSpot Inbound Certification Course.
Perks of working at Black Tie Digital Marketing
- 40 hour work week with flex scheduling
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity for growth
- This is a unique opportunity to grow and expand your own skill set in digital marketing.
We know that for people to thrive, they need to know themselves and aspire to greatness; that’s why we’re an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our agency. We help them do so by creating a compelling web presence that utilizes multiple marketing components to deliver the results they seek.
Our company prides ourselves on being as transparent as possible with our clients and our employees. We have embedded the motto “To be unclear, is to be unkind” throughout our processes.
Requirements of the Digital Account Manager
- Previous sales, customer service or marketing experience
- Strong computer skills
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Cloud Apps, and internet-based applications
- Active listening skills
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or similar work experience
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Articulate and personable
- Marketing or communications background (work or education)
- Basic understanding of marketing a business on the internet
$30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
How To Apply
Please use the form below to submit your resume.